Finally feeling like Fall here in NYC and I am celebrating by baking my favorite muffins ⋒
️ Oatmeal Blueberry Pumpkin Seed Muffins ️
– 1 1/2 cups oat flour (I use gluten free oats & just put them through the food processor to create flour)
– 2 t baking powder
– 1 t cinnamon
– 1/3 cup maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/3 cup coconut oil
– 1 organic egg OR 1 flax egg (1 T flax meal mixed with 2.5 T warm water)
– 1/2 cup non- dairy milk
– 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
– 1 cup blueberries (I use frozen)
– 1/4 cup chia seeds (optional but I use)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. If using flax egg, mix and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients except blueberries, pumpkin and chia seeds.
4. Meanwhile, in another medium- sized bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients as well as flax egg and mix well till combined evenly.
6. Fold in blueberries, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds (don’t over stir!)
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, in a well-greased muffin tin, till golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
Not only are they so delicious and filling but incredibly easy to make! Tag me @the_dreamerie if you try them
Tags: thedreamerie dreamerieeats
Location : Brooklyn, New York