The Detox Market + The Best of Green Beauty 2015 Box
The Detox Market website is one of my all-time favorite ways to stock up on natural beauty essentials. From skincare to make up and everything in-between they always have what I need and new finds that I can't wait to try. Since beginning my journey into the world of natural beauty my admiration and respect for this industry has only continued to grow and the process of discovering, researching and sharing new products has become a passion that inspires me every day. This is one of the many reasons why I am over the moon excited to share a closer look at the limited edition Best of Green Beauty 2015 Box from The Detox Market. With over $250+ worth of best-selling products and retailing at $149, it comes with the following (full-sized!!) products:
1. Odacité Beautiful Day Cream: I have previously reviewed this product along with a beautiful interview by the creator of Odacité, Valérie Grandury. This is my all-time favorite moisturizer and will leave your skin silky smooth all day. You can read the full review and interview here.
2. W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara: I have been on the hunt for the perfect natural mascara - one that separates, lengthens, doesn't look clumpy and is gentle on my highly sensitive eyes. I am officially obsessed. This is the holy grail of natural mascara.
3. RMS Beauty Living Luminizer (+ RMS brightening brush): This has been my daily go-to highlighter for a while now and I absolutely love it. It has a creamy texture, satin-pearl finish and looks beautiful on all skin tones. Applied underneath the brow and high of the cheekbones it will give your skin a fresh and dewy look, definitely a must-have.
4. Hurraw Lip Balm: Chapped lips will be no more. This balm will keep your pout hydrated and so incredibly soft. I am keeping one at my night stand and in my purse and can't stop applying it.
5. Kypris Beauty Elixir II: I had been wanting to trying Kypris for a really long time after reading nothing but wonderful reviews. It definitely stands up to its reputation. I have been using it at night, massaging into my skin for deep hydration or by putting a few drops into the Odacité moisturizer in the morning.
6. One Love Organics Healthy Locks Dry Shampoo: Another top pick I have previously reviewed, having a full-sized bottle is such a treat and will definitely last months. You can read the full review here.
Start the new year off right with the best of green beauty essentials, perfect for whether you are just starting out with cleaning up your beauty routine or already are a dedicated natural beauty junkie. This box will only be available for a limited time so make sure to get yours here!
* PR samples sent for review, all opinions expressed are my own.