Dreamer Essentials • Spring
Spring is finally upon us and it is the perfect time to freshen up our closet, beauty routine, kitchen and home. I am planning on picking a weekend this month to re-organize our apartment, go through my closet and burn palo santo to cleanse our space. Here are my go-to essentials that leave me feeling energized, creative, comfortable and in-tune with my body as we welcome brighter days and lighter layers.
1. Steven Alan Jumpsuit • The perfect canvas to express your style. I love this classic silhouette and know it will quickly become a staple in my closet.
2. Farrow Drift Scarf • A light scarf for chilly nights.
3. Janessa Leone Klint Hat • Janessa Leone makes the most beautiful hats but this is a great pick to take you from Spring into Summer.
4. Sylvain Le Hen Hair Pin • Takes a casual hairstyle into something special.
5. Ray-Ban Retro Round Sunglasses • My favorite sunglasses that are both cool & flattering.
6. RMS Eye Polish in Imagine • A fun way to experiment with purple eye makeup in a subtle way.
7. Catbird Ear Cuff • A little extra without committing to a piercing.
8. DoTerra Lavender Essential Oil • Perfect for diffusing throughout your home for a delicious and calming scent.
9. Laurel Whole Plant Organics Eye Serum • I adore everything Laurel does and this serum is up next on my must purchase list.
10. Birkenstock Sandals • Comfort is king in my world and these birkenstock sandals will be ideal for running errands and long days.
11. Sun Potion Anandamide (Raw Cacao and Tonic Herbs) • A tasty and nourishing blend for a boost of morning energy from one of my favorite companies, Sun Potion. Add to tea, smoothies, coffee, potions, tonics, elixirs & more.
12. Palo Santo Incense Sticks • This fragrant wood brings peace and clarity as well as cleanses the space.
13. Moon Juice Beauty Dust • For calming the nerves, increasing collagen and hydrating hair, skin and nails. A must-have to create beauty from the inside out.
14. Mountain Feed and Farm Supply Fermentation Crock • On my wish-list to take my fermenting and pickle making to the next level.